Company History

Warburtons has been trading as a jeweller from the same premises as C. J. Warburton & Son since 1962, prior to which it was known by the name J Sanders, which opened in 1952.

The current family management team took over the Warburtons name in July 1978 and has developed the business into its current modern incarnation.

In 2004 the company was incorporated and became known as Warburtons of Leigh Limited, commemorated with a new shop logo and fascia.

A major new shopfront was installed in the summer of 2007, including new glazing, display units, photographic panels, LCD screen and fascia.

The Warburtons website was launched in August 2008.

Warburtons is a member of the National Association of Jewellers.